Team GOALS stretches around the world, and we are lucky to count students, families, professionals, and soccer fans among our supporters, to name a few. All year, GOALS fans ask how they can get involved, support our daily soccer-for-development programs, and make an important impact to help kids’ lives in Haiti.
There are more reasons than ever to support our soccer programs in Haiti. GOALS’ programs have continued to grow and improve, making deeper investments in children's health, education and well-being in rural Haiti. Outreach to players' families has grown thanks to new partnerships. We now reach over 600 children per month and now grant 27 high school scholarships to hard-working, ambitious young leaders who form our Dream Team.
Here are five easy ways that you can join Team GOALS and make a difference by helping kids in Haiti. If you’re thinking about donating, don’t forget that every donation is tax-deductible, and 100% of your contribution goes directly to fund our daily programs to help kids in Haiti.
- Like Us! A great, free way to join Team GOALS! Like our Facebook page to receive photos and news from the field quickly and easily. This is the best way to check on how we’re doing, view recent photos, and keep in touch with GOALS Haiti. Click here to visit GOALS' Facebook page.
- Follow @goalshaiti Another great way to keep in touch with our busy programs in Haiti! Follow us on Twitter to see videos, read interviews, and follow press on GOALS to learn about how we tackle on-the-ground development in Haiti.
- Organize an Equipment Drive Equipment drives throughout the country have made a HUGE difference to helping kids in Haiti this year! Supporters as far as Seattle, Pittsburgh and upstate New York have helped us provide our soccer players with cleats, shinguards, socks, uniforms, and soccer balls. Thanks to these donations, GOALS has been able to help more and more kids throughout Haiti with our soccer-for-development programs. Every collected item helps a kid in Haiti!
- Make an In-Kind Contribution GOALS has a wish-list of materials and in-kind services that will help us make a bigger impact in 2013. If you have unused computers, frequent flier miles, office supplies, books, or other materials suitable for youth programs, please write to email@example.com to have your items picked up or shipped. These contributions help us keep our programs running strong throughout the year in Haiti.
- Donate! Thanks to commitments from GOALS’ Board of Directors, 100% of your donation will go directly to support our daily afternoon soccer programs for kids in Haiti. Through these programs, boys and girls benefit from improved soccer training, leadership skills, education, health and nutrition. Every dollar of your donation makes a big difference on the ground in Haiti: a donation of $25 supplies a classroom with notebooks and pencils, a donation of $50 provides the seeds and tools for a community to plant a vegetable garden, and a donation of $100 gives 25 children food and water at soccer practice for one month. Click here to make your donation.
Thank you for your support!