We count on donated gear to provide the opportunity for our kids to play, learn and grow. Share that chance with kids in rural Haiti.
- New or lightly used Digital camera
- New or lightly used laptop
- Cleats sizes 3 or higher, but we urgently need cleats 7 or higher
- Soccer shirts (all sizes & could be set of uniforms)
- Soccer goalie shirts (all sizes)
- Soccer shorts (all sizes & could be set of uniforms)
- Soccer socks
- Soccer goalie gloves
- Girls sport bras
- Soccer balls (Size 3, 4 and 5 but mostly 5s)
- Water bottles
- Cones and discs
- Portable soccer goals (aka Puggs)
- Scrimmage vests (aka Pinnies)
- Soccer Packs and Soccer Backpacks
- Trophies or medals (Not urgent but needed for when we have tournaments)
- Tennis balls ( Not urgent but help players with practicing their skills)
We do not accept
- Dirty, torn, or unusable apparel, gear, equipment, materials, etc.
- Baseball or American Football cleats.
- Clothing unsuitable for sports activities or cooler climates, such as jeans, tank tops, cotton t-shirts, pants, sweatshirts, jackets, etc.
Thank you for your support!
Men anpil chay pa lou
- Haitian Proverb
With many hands the load is less heavy